Transaction Coordinator Part time position available.
- Transaction Management - Coordinate contract to closing process - for real estate transactions attention to detail a must.
- Managing real estate applications such as Bright MLS, Mycbdesk, Homebase, Showingtime, Zip forms.
- Marketing assistance - Blog, Dropbox - technology savvy a huge plus.
- Need driver’s license - Pick up/drop off lock box, signs etc. from listings.
- Coordinate inspections, showing appointments, manage paperwork.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Being able to prioritize tasks and solve problems independently.
- Must love real estate.
Come join our team at Bela Vora Homes. If you are a newly licensed agent, looking to jump start your business, and take it to the next level, let’s chat. I can be a good resource for leads, systems and can train you on best practices - and make it a growing sustainable business experience for you. No need to reinvent the wheel - you can benefit from my 10 years’ experience in real estate and MBA degrees that help with managing it. I am looking to help you grow along with your successful business. If you don't have your license yet, that's fine, I can help guide you.
Top notch integrity and ethics a must. Evenings and weekend work expected can be part time or full time. Technology and social media savvy a huge plus. Compensation plan can be a combination of hourly pay + commission.
Please send me a note via email email@example.com - expressing your interest and telling me a little more about you. Let’s see if we are a good match!
Contact Bela Vora cell 484 947 3127. I look forward to hearing from you!